Africa University, a Pan African and United Methodist Church Related Institution in Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and well experienced persons to fill the following strategic position
NURSE/PROJECT COORDINATOR – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Reporting to the Director, Clinical Research Centre, the main purpose of the job is to plan and coordinate the implementation of activities under the PAPSE project under the United Methodist Church GBGM SPSARV Award.
Applicant should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing Sciences. A Nursing Management/Administration specialization would be an added advantage.
- Qualification in Project Management
- Experience working in OI/ART and or Mental Health programs.
- Experience involvement in college-based peer support activities and/or other youth leadership capacity would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of United Methodist Church youth organization and processes would be an added advantage.
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Commitment to maintain high service and quality standards
- Overall coordination of project activities at the implementation sites.
- Ensure communication with stakeholders and beneficiaries
- Direct supervision of subordinates and peer educators
- Coordinate procurement of project-related materials
- Monitor project budget
- Participate and coordinate project-related conference calls and meetings
- Work with the Project Director to ensure that staff receive appropriate training and that the site is adequately equipped to efficiently conduct project activities
- Clinical & psychological support for youth clients living with HIV and/or substance abuse experiences
Applications together with six (6) copies (If application is in hard copy format) of Curriculum vitae, certified copies and certificates, academic transcripts and at least three names of referees with their e-mail, phone numbers and postal addresses should be forwarded to:
Assistant Registrar, Human Resources & Administration
P. O. Box 1320
Zimbabwe or email to:email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 26 August 2019
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.