Africa University, a Pan African and United Methodist Church Related Institution in Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and well experienced persons to take up the following Part-Time Lectureship Positions within the Institution:
PART TIME LECTURESHIP POSITIONS
- Medical laboratory sciences
- Human resources
- Education and Educational technology
- Public policy
- Social work
- International Relations
- Intellectual property
- Nursing science
- Computer science & Software Engineering
- Management sciences e.g Economics, Operations Research & Management , Statistics etc
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- A minimum of a Master’s degree, a PhD preferred.
- Teaching experience in the subject area.
- Experience in teaching at both under graduate and post graduate level is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Systems or Online Teaching is required.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Business acumen skills.
NB: In your subject line indicate your area of expertise and preferred location between Harare and Mutare.
Email your application letter together with your Curriculum vitae, certified copies and certificates, academic transcripts and at least three names of referees with their e-mail and phone numbers addressed to:
Assistant Registrar, Human Resources & Administration
P. O. Box 1320
Email : email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 14 December 2018
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.