Africa University, a Pan African and United Methodist Church Related Institution in Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and well experienced persons to fill the following strategic positions:
PROFESSOR/SENIOR LECTURER/LECTURER- HEALTH SERVICES MANAGEMENT
Reporting to the Dean, the main duties and responsibilities of Lecturer in Health Services Management will be that of teaching, conducting solution-oriented research that will lead to transformative policy changes and innovation in the field of Health Services Management in line with Education 5.0.
- PhD/Master’s Degree in Health Services Management related fields
- At least three years’ experience in teaching, research and/or industry with evidence of publications in peer -reviewed journals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services Management/Administration
- Relevant experience in teaching, research and/or nursing practice with evidence of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Key Perfomance Areas:
- Develop and deliver teaching material for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Health Services Management and related courses.
- Active engagement in high-quality research; implementing new developments in Health Services Management; Setting up original theoretical and practical research or key technologies in Health Services Management; enhancing international academic influence.
- Innovative teaching and student assessment for taught courses.
- Impactful research and innovation output in the area of Health Services Management.
- Supervision of research projects and dissertations for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Developing and implementing community engagement projects and community service
- Advising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Administrative tasks related to teaching and learning
- Teamwork in the development of new modules, programmes in line with the Higher Education Qualification Framework structures (ZIMCHE).
- Commitment to maintenance of high standards of ethical behaviour.
Applicants should submit their applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars including, full name, place of birth and date of birth, certified proof of qualifications, employment history and experience, contact details, names and conduct details of three referees to:
Assistant Registrar, Human Resources & Administration
P. O. Box 1320
Zimbabwe or email to:email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 06 April 2020.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.